It’s becoming clear why Weight Watchers dominates the marketplace. I’ve been on the program for three weeks and I’m within one pound of reaching my first goal.
Trailer parks cause tornados or, maybe, they just attract them. I’ve heard that discussion. I humbly suggest that there is a connection between violent weather and fragile homes.
Go back with me to high school chemistry, the easy part.
What’s pure and white, besides brides, lilies and the driven snow?
‘A jug of wine, a loaf of bread — and thou.”
I remember a patient who went to Tijuana for treatment.
Nearly one-third of breast cancer diagnoses are wrong and the system has been faulty for decades.
A month ago, I asked you to pretend to do colonoscopy.
A discussion about the vicissitudes of aging led a friend of mine to say, “There are three stages of life — youth, middle age and, “You’re looking good.”
At 2 a.m., the floor trembled and the walls rattled. It happened every night at the Kahler.
Are Medicare, Medicaid and VA care socialized?
An orderly opened a pack of gauze and told the patient to roll over.
- Part of $15B package, Highway 12 passes Senate hurdle 5 comments
- Hillary Clinton had own computer server for official emails 3 comments
- Editorial: Jail mug shots should be public record 10 comments
- Letter - Perhaps economic boon can be used for traffic light 1 comment
- Letter - Muslims — friends or enemies? 20 comments
- Pot growers convicted on fed count in state where it's legal 1 comment