The fact state Department of Ecology officials are working with folks in the wine industry to create a permitting system for winemaking wastewater is a positive sign.
Sen. Ted Cruz is getting close to announcing his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination. The Texan is spending almost as much time in Iowa and New Hampshire as he does on Fox News; he’s hired a staff and collected a long list of fiercely conservative supporters.
So if the money budgeted to replace the traffic signal at Clinton and Alder streets isn’t used there or on a new signal at Division Street, where might it be needed?
- Washington health exchange needed four days to fix overbilling 4 comments
- Letter - Muslims — friends or enemies? 20 comments
- Editorial: Jail mug shots should be public record 7 comments
- Letter - City must set priorities for infrastructure 2 comments
- Letter - Is sun in drivers’ eyes an excuse? 18 comments
- Letter - Questions, questions, questions 5 comments