Wheels are turning on a new street fair to accompany the annual Tour of Walla Walla Downtown Crit this year.
A new Food Truck Night promises a convoy of local cuisine.
Walla Walla’s hometown candy store is pairing with a local winery on a new confection.
The Milton-Freewater Downtown Alliance is rounding up volunteers for the annual Make a Difference Day cleanup.
The next vendors meeting for the Downtown Farmers Market takes place this week.
A two-day vintage market is taking root this summer at the farm of Doug and Brenda Swenson.
A cluster of downtown Walla Walla wineries will celebrate the end of tax season with breaks on wine.
Something new is brewing at Mace Mead Works.
The Walla Walla Sweets baseball team is making plans for is second annual Sweets Downtown Block Party this summer.
A new brochure from the Downtown Walla Walla Foundation is a map of the neighborhood’s tasting rooms and eateries.
A new computer repair business has booted up in the former Community Bank building in Milton-Freewater.
Flying Trout Wines will celebrate its new releases this weekend.
Businesses and other organizations can go for the gold by embracing green.
The middle of nowhere used to feel a lot different.
- Sen. Hewitt praised for standing his ground 15 comments
- Rose Street decision should be about ‘community’ 12 comments
- State inquiry into Sheriff’s Office determines no wrongdoing 6 comments
- Environmentalist should not have been missed 26 comments
- Walla Walla Council votes to keep Rose Street at four lanes 14 comments
- Lack of city pool may sink swim classes in Walla Walla 3 comments