A recently approved $5.8 million pool-bond request that will go before voters Feb. 10 will cost more than previously stated.
A new trial date has been set for a man accused of holding his former girlfriend against her will in October, then setting a fire outside her apartment.
A 20-year-old Walla Walla man who is autistic has been reported missing after he didn’t return home from a trip to the mountains Monday, city police said.
Walla Walla County’s unemployment rate rose from October to November, but then so did the labor force in what could be a sign of increasing employment confidence, officials said.
The winter holidays mark a season of giving — sending packages, letters, cards, cash, checks or gift cards to loved ones to let them know how much you care.
Christmas Day is Thursday. The following closures or special hours or days of service will be in effect.
The brother of a woman who died from an accidental overdose last winter pleaded innocent Monday in Superior Court to beating a man he believed supplied her with the drugs.
Trial for two suspects facing felonies in October’s robbery at a residence in the 400 block of Harrison Street is being postponed in Walla Walla County Superior Court.
Friends To Follow
- Letter - Our world more complicated and violent 34 comments
- Senate report: Spokane psychologists paid $80 million for torture program 29 comments
- Letter - Citizens United decision wreaks havoc 1 comment
- Officials: Pool bond more costly than previously stated 2 comments
- Letter - The bully class needs to do more than carp 5 comments
- Letter - Global warming hypothesis should not be accepted 23 comments