Longtime Fort Walla Walla Museum supporters Norm and Virginia McKibben recently downsized their home, leaving them with inadequate room to display their collection of artwork. So they decided to give 13 of their David Manuel bronzes to the museum.
Charges of felony exploitation and child pornography against a Walla Walla man have been dismissed.
A new trial date has been set for a Walla Walla woman accused of crashing a vehicle into a mobile home earlier this year.
When Chloe Salemme, 21, and mother Lisa Salemme of Walla Walla headed to Paris on Nov. 6 they had no idea they’d be anywhere near a terrorist attack.
There it was, all plated up and nowhere to go ... except center stage, that is.
Saturday morning was a surreal moment for Alan Skay and many others as they bustled about 617 S. Ninth Ave.
The head of Washington’s Department of Corrections said Friday Green River serial killer Gary Ridgway was moved from a Washington state prison to federal prison in Colorado because he had been deemed a security threat who might harm the staff in Walla Walla.
Friends To Follow
- Letter - Why does reason terrorists attacked matter? 20 comments
- Letter - Confusion and chaos are Obama’s tools 51 comments
- Letter - If school is delayed an hour, kids will delay sleep 5 comments
- Letter - Stand your ground 34 comments
- Candidates get report cards on climate science 10 comments
- Grant paves way for Isaacs Avenue rebuild 4 comments