An Irrigon man died in a motorcycle crash Thursday afternoon in Columbia County, according to Washington State Patrol officials.
Alongside the fire damage at the Columbia County Transfer Station are many questions of how the county plans to proceed with repairs.
Foodies from far and wide gathered Saturday at Blue Mountain Station in Dayton for the second annual Foodstock, a day of celebrating food as sustainable as it is sublime.
After a fire Friday morning decimated a trailer and damaged a truck and the main building at the Columbia County Transfer Station in Dayton, the station has had to close temporarily while the Columbia County Public Works Department assesses the damage and makes repairs.
Dayton City Council
Dayton School Board
DAYTON — Dayton’s city streets are one step closer to becoming fair game for all-terrain vehicle enthusiasts.
DAYTON — Blue Mountain Station, Dayton’s solar-paneled artisan food market, is asking food-lovers to “make food, not war” and to “give peas a chance” at the station’s second annual Foodstock, a day dedicated to foodie fun, which is free for the whole family to attend.
Port Of Columbia Special Meeting
The choo-choo of the Palouse River and Coulee City (PCC) Railroad has become a question of “choo-who?” for the Port of Columbia.
The “all-terrain” of ATVs in Dayton may soon include city streets, following a City Council meeting Monday.
Friends To Follow
- Letter - A lot of questions, but do answers really matter? 32 comments
- Letter - Obama cavalier about horror inflicted by enemies 7 comments
- Letter - Bipartisan effort needed to end violence, injustice 7 comments
- Letter - US flag should not be worn backward 4 comments
- Letter - It is time to stand up against ignorance 30 comments
- Bids for new Wa-Hi track rejected after coming in over budget 1 comment