A K-9 team will remain together after Walla Walla County commissioners Monday approved the sale of a Sheriff’s Office police dog to the city of Walla Walla.
The Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office will hold two sheriff’s roundtables this week.
The former chief corrections deputy for the Walla Walla County Jail said today that, in his view, creating a separate corrections department would be a good move for the county.
The Walla Walla County Jail, run by the county sheriff since territorial days, may be under new management in the future.
Walla Walla County
Property tax notices to Walla Walla County landowners will begin going out Friday and County Treasurer Gordon Heimbigner is asking recipients to remember that the first part of their property taxes are due April 30.
Friends To Follow
- Indiana business law draws national ire 8 comments
- Letter - The Democrats are in disarray 6 comments
- Editorial - Statewide minimum wage doesn’t need increasing 1 comment
- Hobby Lobby aims for home at former mall 15 comments
- Prosecutor: Co-pilot in Alps crash sought to ‘destroy’ plane 1 comment
- Letter - County officials find way around 2001 tax law 1 comment