A suspect in a 2013 shooting in Walla Walla that injured two gang affiliates was arraigned Monday afternoon in Superior Court.
A Walla Walla woman is set for trial starting Dec. 3 on a criminal charge accusing her of crashing a vehicle into a mobile home in the Eastgate area earlier this month, injuring a resident.
A local man who stole particle board in College Place, then fled from officers while driving drunk won’t have to spend more time in the Walla Walla County Jail if he successfully completes probation.
A man who assaulted an employee of Walla Walla’s Harvest Foods after taking two 12-packs of beer from the store without paying early last month was handed a time-served sentence this morning in Superior Court.
An area man is accused of participating in a robbery following a fight at the Ming Court restaurant in May.
A Walla Walla woman has been formally charged in Superior Court with crashing a vehicle into a mobile home in the Eastgate area Friday night, injuring a resident.
A 17-year-old Walla Walla boy pleaded innocent Tuesday afternoon in Superior Court to shooting at three teenagers in a gang-related attack as they were walking along a city street in May.
Walla Walla County Superior Court
A 17-year-old Walla Walla boy already held on charges of shooting at people in a gang-related attack in May now is believed to have fired shots into a house on Donald Street about two months earlier.
Friends To Follow
- Letter - All rights should be responsibly respected 5 comments
- Editorial - No room for xenophobia in America 2 comments
- Letter - The dangers of critical thinking 7 comments
- Letter - Plan needed to conserve water in Valley 4 comments
- Walla Walla man arrested after officer injured during arrest 2 comments
- Op-Ed: Stronger gun laws needed to fix public-health crisis 2 comments