A man pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon in Walla Walla County Superior Court to holding his former girlfriend against her will and causing a fire outside her apartment in October, then was sentenced to time-served.
Amid nationwide protests over concerns of excessive force used by police, a Walla Walla man on Wednesday tearfully praised local law enforcement officers for not killing him during a tense November standoff.
A Walla Walla man is in jail on a $10,000 bond after firing a shotgun at a wall above his wife’s head Tuesday night, according to Walla Walla police.
An area woman pleaded guilty Monday afternoon in Walla Walla County Superior Court to causing a traffic collision in August, injuring another driver.
Separate trials have been scheduled for two suspects facing felony charges stemming from an October robbery at a residence in the 400 block of Harrison Street.
Walla Walla County Superior Court cases
Next week’s scheduled trial of a man suspected of driving drunk and killing a woman in a vehicle collision at the Walmart intersection in September is being delayed a second time.
A man who threatened to kill himself by blowing up his residence at Kings Mobile Home Park in September was sentenced this morning in Superior Court to the time he’d already served in the County Jail.
Friends To Follow
- Updated: Representative urges death penalty repeal 3 comments
- College Place schools see enrollment surge 1 comment
- Letter - Voting is a right and responsibility 9 comments
- Editorial: Obama’s plan for free college isn’t really free 23 comments
- Majority has right to say no to marijuana 7 comments
- Letter - Walla Walla School District wireless network complete 16 comments