A Walla Walla man has been charged in Superior Court with raping a woman at his North Bellevue Street residence last weekend.
A woman pleaded innocent Monday afternoon in Superior Court to charges stemming from a 43-minute vehicle chase in the Valley last July, during which items were thrown at pursuing officers.
A Waitsburg resident was sentenced Monday afternoon to community service for threatening to kill a man he believed supplied his sister with drugs that led to her death through an accidental overdose last year.
Walla Walla County Superior Court
A suspect has been booked into the Walla Walla County Jail to face charges stemming from a 43-minute vehicle chase in the Valley last July, during which items were thrown at pursuing officers.
A Walla Walla man pleaded guilty Wednesday to assaulting his ex-girlfriend’s brother during a struggle outside Blue Ridge Elementary School last month.
A Walla Walla man faces up to about 9½ years in prison for having sexual contact with an underage girl last year and possessing Internet child pornography in January.
A man pleaded guilty Monday afternoon in Superior Court to driving drunk and killing a woman in a vehicle collision at the Walmart intersection in September.
Walla Walla County Superior Court criminal cases
Friends To Follow
- Letter - The $135,000 cake and rainbow White House 23 comments
- Letter - Assessing what scientific observations are valid 20 comments
- Letter - A lot of questions, but do answers really matter? 33 comments
- Letter - Bipartisan effort needed to end violence, injustice 19 comments
- Letter - It is time to stand up against ignorance 30 comments
- Letter - Is water into wine best use of limited resource? 5 comments