Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is proposing an expansive program aimed at enabling students to attend public colleges and universities without taking on loans for tuition.
The state Supreme Court on Thursday hit the state with a $100,000 a day fine that won’t be lifted until the Legislature comes up with a plan to fully fund basic K-12 education.
I have to agree 100 percent with Thursday’s Our Opinion on the Washington state presidential primary. We don’t need it and it is a waste of our tax dollars.
Once again, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is proposing a one-size-fits all nationwide approach to levee management.
- Letter - Lack of proper husbandry fuels fires 16 comments
- Council nixes code exemption for homeless center 4 comments
- Letter - A real-life socialist has appeared on the scene 15 comments
- Letter - Valid ID will deter voter fraud 9 comments
- Letter - Thought on global warming and nature 10 comments
- Letter - You have to work to achieve peace 25 comments