The Postal Service is losing money. It can’t continue to operate without cuts or more revenue.
The school district is conducting a telephone survey through WSU that should provide a clear picture of what the community wants in renovating Wa-Hi.
If a budget isn’t approved by July 1, technically the state won’t have enough money to operate. Realistically, it will be a mess.
President Obama says no, but his denial doesn’t seem as convincing as the information reported by two newspapers.
Congress is holding hearings on $49 million spent on a good time for IRS employees.
School officials have to be certain voters favor the plan before putting it on the ballot.
A large school district in Virginia is adopting a program to reduce head trauma. It will be watched by the nation much like Washington’s Lystedt Act.
A Garrison Middle School after-school program is now focusing on space and science, with the goal of getting some of the kids hooked on science.
- Prosecutor declines to file charges in homicide 16 comments
- Effort to get reliable input on new Wa-Hi plan is wise 20 comments
- Earth has cycled through warm periods, ice ages 31 comments
- Rosebush broken; who gets stuck with the bill? 4 comments
- Human-caused climate change can’t be proven? 9 comments
- Obama should resign 23 comments