Washington is one of two states to not comply with the federal Real ID law. As a result, Washington driver’s licenses soon won’t be valid for travel.
- Letter - Confusion and chaos are Obama’s tools 63 comments
- Letter - Mistakes on TSA watch list concerning 3 comments
- Letter - Walla Walla GOTR was outstanding 1 comment
- Letter - Let’s not make the same mistake as the Jihadists 3 comments
- Letter - Why does reason terrorists attacked matter? 22 comments
- Letter - U-B letter pages should have minimum standard 4 comments