Following is an exerpt from a speech delivered on May 30, 1884, by Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., a Civil War Veteran and Supreme Court Justice.
Myles Anderson, the visionary behind the WWCC’s Center for Enolgoy & Viticulture, has retired (maybe for the last time).
- Effort to get reliable input on new Wa-Hi plan is wise 12 comments
- Prosecutor declines to file charges in homicide 10 comments
- Let’s look at ‘real’ scientist 2 comments
- Earth has cycled through warm periods, ice ages 29 comments
- Human-caused climate change can’t be proven? 9 comments
- ‘Science isn’t settled’ is an old trick 5 comments