The U-B is appreciated. It saved me the time and effort of composing a “letter to the editor” concerning the Alder Street turn-lane issue.
Friday was the day the Confederate flag was taken down in South Carolina. I wonder if there are other people out in our world who understand the danger of this action.
During my working career I served the traveling public for just under 40 years with state and city governments.
- Letter - A lot of questions, but do answers really matter? 29 comments
- Letter - Bipartisan effort needed to end violence, injustice 1 comment
- Letter - It is time to stand up against ignorance 30 comments
- Letter - Assessing what scientific observations are valid 14 comments
- Letter - Obama cavalier about horror inflicted by enemies 1 comment
- Letter - Buffer zone for marijuana needed for Eastgate 5 comments