Does anyone in Walla Walla County believe the audacity of these county commissioners? Consider these thoughts, please.
I am very disappointed by the Union-Bulletin’s printing of “Angry, impulsive — and armed” by Los Angeles Times reporter Melissa Healy. She cites no sources for her statistics making it nearly impossible to determine what biases are in play.
When the army needs a lieutenant-general, it searches its roster of major-generals. It does not consider lieutenants or captains.
I have known Tom Baker for almost exactly 50 years. I like him and I respect him, although I don’t often agree with his political points of view.
As kind of a newcomer to this area (won’t have reached my 10th anniversary as a resident of Walla Walla until this coming December) I find I’m still learning how this community operates.
- Decision on possible charge against deputy in limbo 39 comments
- Updated: Walla Walla city attorney declines to charge deputy 5 comments
- Letter - Anti-gun lobby uses hysteria and emotions 46 comments
- Letter - Small raise for teachers is not enough 2 comments
- Letter - Facts getting lost in discussion about guns and rights 18 comments
- Funding for Plaza Way roundabout in transportation bill 5 comments