March 7, 2014
March 7, 2014
Wellpinit races to a 17-16 lead after the first quarter, but Pomeroy clinches a 62-38 victory on Thursday.
Walla Walla High School’s Sporter and Precision class rifle teams took honors at the Cascade Mountain League JROTC Invitational rifle match last weekend at Rogers High School in Spokane.
Teresa Acock leads DeSales with 10 points, but Toutle Lake sends the Irish into a loser-out game this morning.
Walla Walla High School’s football program is having a meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Wa-Hi’s large gym.
The Seahawks’ chances of retaining defensive lineman Michael Bennett got a little slimmer Thursday.
The Cougars shoot only 29 percent in the second half to lose their eighth straight.
UCLA guard Jordan Adams scores a career-high 31 points on 11-of-15 shooting in the win.
Fernando Rodney gave up a run and two hits in his debut with the Seattle but Jesus Montero had two singles and an RBI to help the Mariners beat a Chicago White Sox split-squad 7-4 Thursday.
The Eagles are now one win away from a guaranteed spot in the Big Sky tournament.
Seattle Sounders FC continues preparing its roster for the Major League Soccer season opener with new signings and word from coach Sigi Schmid that designated player Clint Dempsey “will play a role” Saturday at home against Sporting Kansas City.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - What will $10 million pay for? 10 comments
- Letter - Wolves have right to behave as created 5 comments
- Task force suggests delay in asking for Walla Walla school bond 10 comments
- Popular health database requirement cut from bill 15 comments
- Letter - Support effort to expand access to preschools 1 comment
- Washington state should not abolish the death penalty 12 comments