April 15, 2014
April 12, 2014
April 10, 2014
April 9, 2014
The Blue Devil boys team finishes fourth while the girls team ties for fourth at Veterans Memorial.
After not scoring in 17 consecutive innings entering the game, Seattle erupts for 12 hits in the 7-1 victory.
Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette made two calls to 911 to report a woman would not leave his apartment on April 2, triggering what has been termed by Miami police as a “suspicious incident.”
I was an unabashed proponent of expanded instant replay in MLB, believing it was foolish to let incorrect calls stand when the technology existed to make it right.
The Tucannon Fish Hatchery delivered a load of rainbow trout to Jefferson Park Pond on Monday.
Depsite big contracts owed to Felix Hernandez and Robinson Cano, Forbes values the Mariners at $710 million.
Seattle drafts UConn guard Bria Hartley, then trades her for veteran help inside.
The Huskies’ defensive tackle is still rehabbing an injured shoulder, but eyes the NFL after this season.
Dempsey wins back-to-back player-of-the-week awards for the first time in Sounders history.
Gonzaga assistant women’s basketball coach Lisa Fortier was promoted to head coach on Monday, replacing Kelly Graves, who left for Oregon after 14 seasons with the Bulldogs.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - Bond isn’t in long-term best interest of Wa-Hi 5 comments
- Letter - Dare to say no to Wa-Hi bond 16 comments
- Letter - Decision not to prosecute isn’t justice 5 comments
- Letter - Real names should be used on U-B website posts 29 comments
- Letter - Today is Equal Pay Day 12 comments
- Targeting family for parents’ old debts ridiculous 1 comment