November 30, 2015
November 16, 2015
November 11, 2015
December 1, 2015
SALT LAKE CITY — Stephen Curry scored 26 points and the Golden State Warriors held on for their NBA-record 19th consecutive win to start the season, 106-103 over the Utah Jazz on Monday night.
Tuesday's Glance, Scoreboard
Eleven weeks in, the Seahawks have a better record now than they’ve had all year. But you have to wonder if they are better off.
SEATTLE — After spending the first half of the season hearing about their late-game failures, the Seattle Seahawks once again controlled the fourth quarter.
ELLENSBURG — Walla Walla University’s men (2-4) had a sluggish start in a 119-82 basketball loss to Central Washington here Saturday.
SEATTLE — Representatives from the Holiday Bowl and the Independence Bowl attended the Apple Cup on Friday, and those bowl games appear to be the most likely destinations for the Cougars and Huskies, respectively.
NEW YORK — The NFL has moved the Dec. 13 game between New England and Houston to prime time. Switched from the Sunday night game to 10 a.m. is Seattle at Baltimore.
LOS ANGELES — Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers has decided to retire after this season.
SYDNEY — Matt Jones talked about the “stress and anxious moments” during his final round at the Australian Open on Sunday.
ATLANTA — Mark Richt stepped down as Georgia’s coach in what is being called a “mutual” decision.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - Confusion and chaos are Obama’s tools 72 comments
- Letter - Let’s be clear about what socialism is and isn't 2 comments
- Gov. Inslee heading to Paris for climate change summit 3 comments
- Letter - Why does reason terrorists attacked matter? 22 comments
- Letter - Mistakes on TSA watch list concerning 3 comments
- Letter - Let’s not make the same mistake as the Jihadists 3 comments