April 17, 2014
April 16, 2014
April 15, 2014
April 12, 2014
Two-time champion LeBron James leads the Heat against the Bobcats in round one.
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke’s latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
The smugglers who helped Los Angeles Dodgers star Yasiel Puig leave Cuba on a speedboat have made death threats against him and against a Cuban boxer who says he defected with Puig, according to court documents.
Kentucky guard James Young will enter the NBA draft, becoming the first of the Wildcats’ heralded freshmen to turn pro.
Former NFL star Chad Johnson will make his return to the gridiron in the Canadian Football League.
Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper lost his bid to be released on bail in a sexual assault case after an Arizona judge found there’s enough evidence to move forward with charges against him in that state.
Missouri coach Frank Haith is in position to replace Danny Manning at Tulsa.
Tristin Warne leads the Mac-Hi boys to first with three individual wins, while Amber Wells helps the girls team finish first on Wednesday.
The 18th Tour of Walla Walla takes to the roads of the Valley this weekend.
After going into extra innings tied at four, the Walla Walla baseball team plates three runs to beat Spokane, 7-4.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - Burden of funding schools is shared by all 10 comments
- Letter - Decision not to prosecute isn’t justice 8 comments
- Letter - Real names should be used on U-B website posts 31 comments
- Gas boom puts wind power on economic ropes 3 comments
- Pursuit suspect was given ‘last chance’ in 2012 2 comments
- Letter - Dare to say no to Wa-Hi bond 16 comments