December 18, 2014
December 17, 2014
December 15, 2014
December 13, 2014
The Dayton High School girl’s basketball team overcame a poor shooting night to beat River View, 34-30, on Tuesday.
Touchet’s girls picked up their fourth victory of the season, 65-36, over Bickleton here Tuesday night.
A slow start doomed the Pomeroy High School girls basketball team, as they fell to Asotin, 51-43, on Tuesday.
Pomeroy bolted to a 26-9 lead after one quarter and cruised to a 68-43 boys non-league prep basketball victory over Asotin here Tuesday night.
The Weston-McEwen boys basketball team restricted Riverside to only eight second-half points in a 50-27 non-conference victory on Tuesday. The TigerScots opened 25-19 halftime lead before ratcheting up its defense in the second half.
Cole Miedema and Cam Richman combined for 40 points here Tuesday night as DeSales defeated Oakesdale 63-44 in a boys non-league prep basketball game.
The Touchet High School boy’s basketball team fell behind early and couldn’t recover, as Bickleton posted a 54-45 win on Tuesday.
Malcolm Shawn and Zayne Browning led the Walla Walla Valley Academy High School boy’s basketball team to a 74-41 win over Elgin on Tuesday.
A cold shooting night overshadowed a strong defensive effort by the Dayton High School boys basketball team against Riverview on Tuesday.
Pirate wrestlers Kyle Hyer and Everett Stevenson both go 2-0, while W-P’s David Just posts a 3-0 record.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - Our world more complicated and violent 21 comments
- Letter - Global warming hypothesis should not be accepted 20 comments
- Senate report: Spokane psychologists paid $80 million for torture program 24 comments
- Inslee budget proposal to include $1B in new revenue 30 comments
- Letter - Wow, global warming fraud is massive 2 comments
- Council to vote on pool bond Wednesday 9 comments