April 23, 2014
April 21, 2014
April 19, 2014
April 17, 2014
Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder said it’s time for people to “focus on reality” concerning Native American matters instead of criticizing the team’s nickname.
The Detroit Lions began their first voluntary minicamp under first-year coach Jim Caldwell without Ndamukong Suh.
The NFL will release its regular-season schedule Wednesday night.
Blue Devil golfer Parker Dressler fires a 77 to tie for sixth place individually.
The Wa-Hi girls golf team finishes behind Southridge, Kamiakin, Pasco and Hanford on Monday.
McLoughlin High’s boys tennis team defeated Pendleton here Monday, 5-4.
The Touchet baseball team overcame a one-run deficit in the seventh inning to manage a split against Rosalia on Monday.
It took Touchet three innings to settle in, but once the Indians did there was no holding them back.
After committing seven errors in a 12-8 loss to Colton to open a nonleague doubleheader, the DeSales softball team rebounded to take an 8-4 win in the night cap on Monday.
Seattle trades a seventh-round draft pick to Oakland for QB Terrelle Pryor.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - Burden of funding schools is shared by all 10 comments
- Letter - Decision not to prosecute isn’t justice 8 comments
- Letter - Real names should be used on U-B website posts 31 comments
- Gas boom puts wind power on economic ropes 3 comments
- Pursuit suspect was given ‘last chance’ in 2012 5 comments
- Letter - Dare to say no to Wa-Hi bond 16 comments