September 22, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 16, 2014
Idaho, for the fourth consecutive year, captured the Battle of the Border volleyball trophy here Saturday.
Seattle starter Chris Young was at a loss for words to explain Saturday night’s debacle at the hands of the Houston Astros.
The DeSales High School volleyball team captured wins over Colfax, Mabton, Walla Walla and Waitsburg-Prescott before falling to Touchet in the Waitsburg-Prescott tournament on Saturday.
It took Red Bulls forward Bradley Wright-Phillips less than 29 seconds to showcase his scoring touch.
Walla Walla High School swam to a fourth-place finish here at the girls Mid-Columbia Invitational swim meet on Saturday.
The McLoughlin High School football team was shutout, 49-0, by Vale, the No. 7-ranked 3A team in Oregon, at Shockman Field Friday.
The USA Explosion (formerly Dave’s Food Mart) 14-and-under “A” softball team is having open tryouts from 10 a.m.-noon on Saturday at Sunridge Middle School.
The Whitman and Willamette men’s soccer teams battled to a 0-0 tie after regulation in the Missionaries’ Northwest Conference opener here at the Whitman pitch Saturday.
Sports Social Feed
- Letter - Bombing is not right approach to ISIS 21 comments
- Oregon voters should consider Washington’s legal pot mess 1 comment
- Letter - Commissioners were right to ban marijuana sales in county 6 comments
- Letter - Accept reality of climate change; seek solutions to problem now 28 comments
- Letter - We cannot ban away pot 3 comments
- Design pulls plug on splash pads this year 1 comment