Photo detail

City of Walla Walla firefighters work to extinguish a smoldering structure fire at the corner of South Second Avenue and Eagan Street Tuesday morning.

Stories this photo appears in:

Walla Walla house fire blamed on family cat

WALLA WALLA -- A house fire Tuesday morning was likely caused by a pet, officials said today.Firefighters from the city of Walla Walla and Fire District 4 responded about 11 a.m. to a single-family stucco home at 429 S. Second Ave., said city fire Capt. G


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment

Click here to sign in