December 21, 2011
A fire fighter works at taking down the ceiling to get to smoldering remnants of a house fire in the living room of a home at 1219 Figueroa Street early Wednesday morning. Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Stories this photo appears in:
Interim city Fire Chief Bob Yancey said the closed door gave a couple more time to escape a blaze.
WALLA WALLA -- Keep your bedroom doors closed at night. That's the message Interim Fire Chief Bob Yancey sent out in a news release after a house fire Tuesday morning on Figueroa Street.Antonio Campolio and Vanessa Ferraro, who rent the house, were both a
WALLA WALLA -- A Walla Walla couple escaped an early morning fire on Figueroa Street after their dogs woke them up.