Photo detail


The renovated Smith Hollow School sits at its new home on Commercial Street in Dayton. The schoolhouse closed to students in 1933.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Former rural school re-opens as museum

The Dayton building has been renovated to preserve the era of one-room schoolhouses.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment